Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Rainbow Complete! Gavin LaValley 2014 Prizm Draft auto

There were 9 different versions of Gavin LaValley's autograph card in 2014 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft Picks And Prospects Extravaganza or whatever it was officially called. Only one 1/1 (thankfully no printing plates), so it was do-able. Took me a little over 2 years, but I just now completed the rainbow. The gold /10 was the last one I bought [eBay], though the green /35 was the last to arrive, a COMC pickup.


Now, this rainbow only counts for his autograph card. LaValley also has a base card in the product (different photo, so different rainbow.. in my eyes, at least). Still missing a couple low-numbered cards for that one. But yeah, for now, let's give this rainbow its moment in the sun...

base

Press Proof, /199

Purple, /149

Red, /100

Blue Mojo, /75

Orange, /60

Green, /35

Gold, /10

Black Finite, 1/1
Feels good to have finished off that goal! This is the biggest rainbow I've ever completed, and it'll likely be a long while till I top it.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've never finished a full run within a rainbow, but I've made it two ten cards a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of LaValley. Niiiice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty awesome to put together not just a rainbow but the autographed version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking cards. "Blue Mojo" - I like it, even though it's sort of ironic to call something mojo in a prospecting product.

    ReplyDelete