Thursday, February 23, 2017

Francisco Lindor PC


I love these fancy Lindor chocolates. My mother-in-law usually has them abundantly scattered around the house on most holidays. So maybe I was already preconditioned to feel positively about a player with the name Lindor. I had previously pulled a couple decent cards of Francisco's from packs, and not having a regular trading partner for Cleveland, I hung onto them. Then watching last year's World Series, I got to take a better look at him as his Indians were narrowly defeated. Exciting young player who has fun out there and looks to have a great career ahead of him. And so a new player collection was officially born. Let's take a look at how this new PC stands entering Spring Training 2017.

2011 through 2013

2014

2015 - The die-cut is #'d /99.
2016 part 1. Funny I don't seem to have the base flagship card, but the snowflake and the metallic snowflake.


2016 part 2 - The Throwback Thursdays 1993 design is a favorite here for sure.
2016 part 3 - Sprung for an auto recently. Not too shabby.


2017
So there you have it. Looks to be 22 cards by my count. Off to a good start. Feel free to trade me any Lindor cards I'm missing.

Thanks for swinging by!

13 comments:

  1. Linder is definitely a stud. Love the white chocolate Lindor balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's got a great smile and certainly is making a decent case to be included among baseball's elite talents. Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tom! Yeah, knock wood, he has a great career ahead of him.

      Delete
  3. Nice looking collection of Lindor cards. I am an Indians fan and collector. I am willing to work with you in gaining more Lindor cards. He is one of my player collections too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool.. I've been meaning to email you regarding thinning out my Indians cards on you!

      Delete
    2. Do you have my email? If not, it is tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. When did you break a box (cough... pack) of Topps Tek? For some reason I don't remember that post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, the Tek auto is the only eBay purchase in this post.

      Delete
  5. Nice choice with the Tek auto. That set would be such a fun one to open if they hadn't made it a premium one pack deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Tek autos seem to be affordable on the secondary market as long as the serial numbering isn't too low.

      Delete
  6. Gotta love Tek! And Lindor chocolates to. Sweet eye candy all around

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every Christmas I get a nice haul of Lindor and Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls. Can't stand the Ferreros, but I love the Lindors (especially the peanut butter ones). As for the ballplayer... I really need to add at least one of his autographs to my collection at some point. He's got a lot of nice on card stuff from 2016.

    ReplyDelete