Sunday, October 22, 2017

Carlos Correa autograph

Feels like a good time to show off this Carlos Correa autograph I picked up before the season and haven't gotten around to posting yet.

CARLOS CORREA 2013 BOWMAN STERLING RC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH PSA 9
I was happy to add my first auto of this young stud to my modest PC of the guy.
Good luck in the World Series, Carlos! If he's the first player to hit a double in the '17 WS, I'll win Collecting Cutch's contest for a neat Pete Rose auto (FYI, still time for you to enter.) I'm already out of the other 2 postseason-related cardsphere contests I entered because I picked the Cubs. :( Them's the breaks.


Here's the PC. I'm due to sort it. Some good stuff in here that I had forgotten about! I was tempted to sort it out and make this into a PC post, but I'm not at full strength right now (battling a nasty ingrown fingernail), so we'll leave it at just an overview pic.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Ingrown fingernail. The card sorters worst nightmare. Nice PC of Correa and nice auto. Good luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Correa! I balked on picking his autograph up a few months ago when he was injured. Now that I'm on a budget, I don't think I'll be adding one to my collection anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pickup. I remember when Correa's BoChro autographs were going for a mere $120 (not including s/h). Now? Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome autograph! Good luck with the contest and thanks for the shout-out pimp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pulled a few of his nicer cards but no auto. You picked up a nice one!

    ReplyDelete