Friday, February 12, 2016

Custom TTM Success: Al Hrabosky!

Here's a quick, fun one. If you're a fan of 70s baseball, you've gotta love Al Hrabosky.


I heard he was a reliable signer, so I found a cool pic and whipped up a faux 1996 Leaf Signature card to drop in the mail and ask him to sign. He kindly did so promptly and without fee.


I actually sent him a couple of these to sign, and he graciously obliged. That means I've got an extra available for trade to a lucky Hrabosky collector out there.

Thank you for your time, Mr. Hrabosky! I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I sent out around a dozen in the middle of January. I think I've gotten back all the "sure things" now, with a couple "maybes" and a couple "shots in the dark" still outstanding. I've got one more big return to show off, which I'm thinking I'll lineup with a blog contest to really trump it up. Expect that mid next week!

      Delete
  2. I would be very interested in making a trade for the extra one you acquired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven more weeks and I'll be hearing this guy on my TV on a regular basis again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool to see you went with a Royals pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo. Hurry up and produce your own trading card company. These TTM autographs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto to what Fuji said! Put Topps out of business.

    ReplyDelete