Friday, May 6, 2016

Trade bait from the card show

Here are some cards I picked up from the show last weekend with the intention to re-homing. (Not pictured are a bunch of Pirates, Braves, and Brewers already set aside, and in some cases, already mailed off.) Anything catches your eye, check out my wantlist and get in touch about a trade. Thanks!


JD Drew and Kevin Brown might not be the most beloved Dodgers ever, but these low-numbered parallels might perk someone's interest. As for the faux '82 college cards.. man, I'm tempted to try collecting Topps Pristine.. love it. But that might be biting off more than I can chew right now, so the Cey and Hershiser (each #'d /1999) are available.


Hey Cubs fans. Sadly (since I've got several active trading buddies who collect them) decent Cubs cards were slim pickins besides a few Sammy Sosa cards I passed on adding to my stack.


Here's a trio of high-end cards each #'d /99. Hamilton, Freese, and Strawberry. These guys were all a big deal at one point, but less so these days.


The Orioles are a team I surprisingly have trouble finding trade partners for, but couldn't resist this pair of HOFer Jim Palmer cards each #'d /100. Who wants 'em?


Some bright Yanks. Zoilo is unnumbered. Teixeira is /199. McCann is /99.


More numbered cards. The green mini is Ben Revere, and I think it's /99. Al Simmons /299. Joe Morgan /1000. I grabbed 2 of the Gwynns, so I have an extra.


A bit of vintage up for grabs. That '72 Topps 5th Series checklist #478 is unmarked.. figured it could possibly be an upgrade for somebody working on the set.

That's gonna do it for this time. Again, if interested in anything, check out my wantlist and get in touch.
Thanks and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. FYI, I've got both of those Cubbies. It always makes me smile when other blogs buy Cubs cardboard, even if it is with the intent to trade it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, I'm digging the Tex!

    ReplyDelete