Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Card room post

A quick post of my card room to try to get into Judson's card room contest.
It's currently a mess. Sometimes it's less messy.


Here's the computer I do all my photoshoppin' and custom-card-makin' on.


Here's my card sorting table.


That tall shelf on the right is a brand new pickup.. put out for free on the sidewalk by neighbors a couple houses down. On the left are mostly my cards-for-trade boxes.


Ug, it really is usually a bit tidier than this, I swear. Here we see some in-process customs. The green table thing by the window is where I'll often photograph cards to blog about. (BTW, that's the same old green silk shirt that the "blog-used button relic cards" I made last year are from.)

Speaking of which...


ARPSmith just sent me this shiny trio. Awesome pair of Mookies: fishfractor and bubblegumfractor! Also really like the Travis Jankowski red refractor #/d 19/99. Thanks, ARP! I'll get some return cards in the mail to you ASAP!

Thanks for reading.

UPDATE: Judson has all the contest entrants up now, so you can go check them out and vote for your favorite.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing and entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, nice! I envy all you guys with a dedicated card space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the fedora your thinking hat when coming up with new customs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you know it! Was my Gramps'.. throw it on once in a while for fun.

      Delete
  4. Is that a reused Bounty paper towel wrapper as a garbage bag? The recycling gods would like to give you a medal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is! To its right is a paper grocery bag for paper recycling.

      Delete
  5. Hey, I thought you had a cat? There's no way I could leave cards laying out on a sorting table like that. You must keep the door closed to the room when you're away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No cat.. We cat-sit every once in a blue moon, though. And yeah, when we've got the cat here, definitely need to keep the door closed!

      Delete