Tuesday, May 22, 2018

There's no trade like a Bo trade

As you might know, Bo from Baseball Cards Come to Life recently dropped the "no going after vintage" guideline to how he collects, diving headfirst into old cards now. So that's opened up some trade possibilities with him, and I was able to find a bunch of available vintage to send his way. He hit me back with a nice return package.


Bo's recent influx of vintage included some dupes, including this lovely '68 Phil Niekro I needed for the modest Knucksie PC I've got going.


I needed that '81 Bird too, plus an '87 Fleer Update need taking me down to just 5 more cards to wrap up that update set (I recently caved and bought the Maddux and McGwire rookies during the recent COMC sale).


More Didis for my PC.


Wow, my Kevin Maas PC just doubled!
No wait, make that tripled..


¡Mas Maas! ¡Gracias!


Some good star-power here in this '82 Topps lot. Won't be long till I knock this one off.


And a big lot of 1978 Topps. Very nice. Gotta love that awful Greg Minton card. I think I'm probably past halfway with this set now.

Big thanks for the trade, Bo! I'll round up something to balance the scales soon.

5 comments:

  1. Okay it looks like it's time to work on a starter set of 1975 Topps. I have a ton of dupes. Tell me how many you want to start with. 100, 200, 300.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, some good stuff in there! I love the vintage baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked them. Pulling all those Maas cards, didn't realize how many nice looking cards he has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done featuring the 78 Burke.

    ReplyDelete