Sunday, June 28, 2020

McCutchen McCustoms

There's a high-swagger Andrew McCutchen photo variation short-print in the recently released 2020 Topps Series 2 that's been creating a buzz in the hobby.

I thought I'd spend some of my Sunday having fun creating a few customs from that same moment.


1980 Topps seemed like an obvious choice, being a special year for Phillies phans.



How about an '81 Fleer card.



Funky! All these background photos are the skyline of Philadelphia, by the way.



The grand finale is this 1972 Topps gif. That's what I'm talkin' about! Makes you wanna strut around listening to some James Brown or something.


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These are fun. Better watermark them before some bozo rips em and puts them on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am hoping the price comes down on those SPs in the future, they are way out of my range right now. These are great customs.

    The card is also a mini collection hit for me with the bat rack behind Cutch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome. Good on Topps for such a great photo - bad on them for making it an SP. This greatness should be easily available for everyone to enjoy. I don't know if the '80 Topps or '81 Fleer is my favorite but again great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world needs more dancing Cutch! Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! When Topps keeps us from cool cards, you come to the rescue...

    ReplyDelete