Friday, August 14, 2026

Quick incoming catch-up

Time to acknowledge a few more non-purchased additions to my collection.

 
I did a Time Traveling Trade PWE with Matt over at Diamond Jesters netting me a few setbuilding needs from the 70s plus an OPC Blyleven for the PC. Thanks, Matt!

-   -  --o

 
Surprise PWE of ladies from Johnny's Trading Spot. Gotta admit I didn't notice the theme when I originally thumbed through them, but displaying them together makes it clear these were originally for John's "Stars and Stripes" minicollection. USA! USA! 

Thanks, John! Always appreciated.

-   -  - -o


Since it's a light post, I'll throw in a little TCDb trade I did with a user deadhead11. Finally got around to entering my Rod Beck PC into the site. Didn't quite make the Top 10 in the rankings, but there's plenty of low-hanging fruit I need, such as this trio of commons, so it shouldn't be too hard to at least claw my way into the top 5. Gonna be tough to catch the top dog, though, that old sumbitch RollingThunder88 who currently has about twice as many Rod Beck cards as me. Ah well.

Thanks for swingin' by and have a great weekend, everybody.

1 comment: