Friday, June 13, 2014

Enchanted Cards: more cards brought to life

That "blinking baseball cards" post the other day was really just a throw-away.. something I found amusing, but doubted more than one or two others would bother clicking on (see Baseball Card Dance Party, for example). But lo and behold, it got a pretty good response! And so I might as well milk it and make it a regular feature here. I'm christening it "Enchanted Cards" since a few people mentioned it seemed like something out of Harry Potter. These are random cards that I've subtly (creepily?) "brought to life" via Photoshop a magic spell from an ancient scroll. Enjoy!










These are pretty fun and easy to make, so I think I've found a new go-to for days when I'm having trouble coming up with a post idea.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you didn't have Puig waving his arm as if he just expelled some gas from his butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever stop, man. This stuff is GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do Morgan flapping his arm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gavin, I have some cards I was going to drop off put I can't find your address. Could you text it to me. Phone is 503-891-1661, Saturday June 14. Out running errands and would like to drop them by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude....YESSSSS

    Fred McGriff is my fave. Just that mustache.

    ReplyDelete