Sunday, December 1, 2013

Out of the Park: Cal Ripken, Jr 1992 Leaf

Hello and welcome to the second installment of Out of the Park. Delino DeShields dazzled in the premiere episode-- The blogosphere is still buzzing with electrification. But now prepare yourself for what is sure to go down in history as the most spectacular baseball card blog post of all time. And while it's true that I'm just typing up a paragraph of text here for you to read while the very large image loads below, I assure you that the importance is no less important. So sit back.. relax.. and enjoy the spectacle that awaits you below.





































Thank you. Goodnight.

I spent so much time on this (and have a busy week ahead) that I think it might be my only post this week. So drink it in, guys. Scroll back up and watch it some more, why not? And if you haven't yet, be sure to check out my latest glowing card post.. (There's a contest going on there! Hint: '88 Donruss!) Thanks again for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what the card is in the contest post nor do I have any idea how you did the Ripken horsey thing. You're like the magician of the card blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just plain funny. I needed that this morning.

    ReplyDelete