Monday, August 28, 2017

10 Years and a PWE


This lovely lady has been putting up with my shit for a solid decade now, if you can believe that! I'm a lucky fella to have her in my life.

(Just a photo thing I whipped up for Facebook.. figured I'd throw it on the blog too since it turned out kinda nice.)

Speaking of longevity, howbout Minnie Miñoso, huh?


First MLB at-bat 4/19/1949, last MLB at-bat 10/5/1980. And Mike Scioscia has been in the game a damn long time too, debuting in 1980 and still at it today as the Angels manager. I'm sure he and Minnie have got a century in the game between them, all told.

These cards all come from Chris the Collector, via our first trade, a swap of PWEs.


Some current guys on retro designs. Fine looking cards, these.


A couple 2016 Bunt cards.


Lastly.. Rod Beck, a card for my 2011 Topps parallel frankenset, and a Corey Seager insert.

Great bunch of cards! Big thanks, Chris. I hope this trade is our first of many, and we're still swapping cards a decade from now.

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 years! You both looked tired in 2007, but happy in the other pics.

    I'm glad I could find a few cards you needed. Let's do this again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the decade! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes the Mrs. a keeper (for the PC right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, here's to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking couple! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 10 years, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember, we have put up with you almost as long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! I missed this post when when you put it up but needed to Copy and paste your address to post as a link in my August trade recap and spotted it now.

    ReplyDelete