Sunday, August 6, 2017

LaDainian Tomlinson PC

LaDainian Tomlinson was inducted into Canton this weekend, elected in his first year of eligibility. As a Chargers fan, it was a treat for me to watch him back in the day. He's a class act and you couldn't ask for a better face for your franchise. Great player and great man. You can check out this HOF speech on YouTube.

I've never been a huge football card collector, but I've compiled a decent LT PC over the years. Let's take this opportunity to check out the cards of his I have.


Easily the highlight is this auto/relic/xmas card.


A few memorabilia cards, including a bit of metal from a face-mask (#'d 85/400) and a couple jersey swatches.


Some cards from Score, including an Artist's Proof #'d 10/32.


Good ol' Upper Deck.


These are Leaf, Panini, and Fleer cards. The orange Etched In Time is #'d 12/25 (woo!). The Leaf Certified Materials is #'d 71/150. The Timeless Triples is #'d 17/100.


Some Topps cards. The card in the top-loader is #'d 136/149.


And we close out with a bunch of 2007 Topps/Chrome cards.

I'm always up for any other Tomlinson cards I don't have in trade.

Congratulations on making it into the Hall of Fame, LT! Thanks for everything.

2 comments:

  1. I was very impressed with Tomlinson's speech ladt night. He is defintely under tbe radar as one of the better running backs in NFL history. I will keep you in mind if I come across LT cards as I go through cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I won $50 in store credit from COMC and ended up buying a pair of Tomlinson autographs with the money. One of my buddies is a huge Chargers fan, so I ended up seeing Tomlinson play a lot. The guy was a beast. These days, Lorenzo Neal is one of the radio personalities on my local morning show, so I'm blessed to hear some of the cool behind the scenes stories about LT2.

    ReplyDelete