Sunday, May 11, 2014

2014 Bowman trade bait

Here're more cards from that 2014 Bowman retail blaster I picked up at the grocery store yesterday.

These first few cards I'll probably want to hang on to, but we'll get into the trade bait shortly.

Some big names..


A couple hot RCs..


The only serial numbered card I got..


Grey border? Could there be a more boring parallel to pull? I wanted one with space lasers, rainbowed waterfalls n' shit. Oh well, #'d 63/75 card of a somewhat popular guy.. I'll take it.

The only Padre I got..


Hey, just the other day I was saying I'd like to add more Gretzky to my collection.. here I go..


LOL

Ok, now we've reached the point in the post where I've kinda lost interest in the cards, meaning the following are trade bait. Anybody want to trade? LMK

I pulled a couple background variations..


..Prado & Cooney.

One of these..


And the rest.
Base..


Prospects..


Chrome Prospects..


So add to that the 2 refractors I posted earlier and there's what I got for $19.99. At least Oregon doesn't have sales tax.

10 comments:

  1. Let me know on that Cooney. I'll make it worth your time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in the CJ Edwards Top 100 card if you're willing to part with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Jagielo and Thorpe please. Hopefully I still have some cards that may interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have state income tax then...we have sales tax down here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. they'll always find a way to get'cha. But I prefer once-a-year to having to work out the math everytime I go shopping.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Doesn't look like it, sorry to say.. just the Bogaerts that I'm keen to hang onto.

      Delete