Saturday, December 7, 2013

Turning a baseball card into a gift card

Our local supermarket has a Coinstar machine where you can get rid of your change and get a gift card with no processing fee. I though it'd make a decent little gift for a certain someone, and cashed in an even $5 worth of change.

But of course the machine doesn't give you a nice-looking gift card, but rather just a receipt with the "gift card" code on it.. Not gift-ready at all! So I used a damaged card I got a while back and turned it into an interesting (yet still very "ghetto") gift card ready to be given.


I'm sure the recipient will cherish it and use the $5 credit wisely, all the while thinking loving thoughts of me and my generosity and creativity. Damn, I'm good.

1 comment:

  1. Thought that was great... until I realized it was a Mike Scioscia card that I inexplicably don't have yet! Interesting way to see it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete