- Patrick Renna as Hamilton "Ham" Porter
- Karen Allen as Mrs. Smalls
- Marley Shelton as Wendy Peffercorn
- Chauncey Leopardi as Michael "Squints" Palledorous
- Victor Di Mattia as Timmy Timmons
- Shane Obedzinski as Tommy "Repeat" Timmons
- Brandon Quintin Adams as Kenny DeNunez
- Grant Gelt as Bertram Weeks
- Marty York as Alan "Yeah-Yeah" McClennan
- Tom Guiry as Scotty Smalls
- David Mickey Evans as Narrator aka the adult Scott Smalls (also The Sandlot's director and co-writer)
Here are the base (non-auto) inserts from 2018 Archives. These and the autos all have various parallels that I'm not bothering going after.
And here are the 5 retail-exclusive coins from 2018 Archives.
This is the card set that was included in the 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition home video release. I've kept mine sealed-in-wrap so far, but you can see all 10 cards in a post of Fuji's from last year.
Also in the '62 Topps All-Star design: exclusive Squints auto from the 2018 National Baseball Card Convention.
And this set was included with the 20th Anniversary DVD release. The last one (Wendy) is a "card that should have been"... whipped it up a few years ago and it's still one of my favorite customs I've made.
More customs. Well, the Chuck Fick is a real minor league card (After his playing days, he became a "Hollywood" baseball player-- including playing the catcher in Naked Gun and the catcher in The Sandlot's final scene). I very much love the Karen Allen auto (which I made and sent out to her as a TTM request before it was announced she'd have an official auto in the long-delayed 2018 Archives hobby edition.)
The most recent addition to my collection is the Mr. Mertle "playing days" custom (available in both "vintage" and "reprint" styles), a mash-up from his Bingo Long character, imagining this was Mr. Mertle in his prime.
And closing out with my favorites: custom "Babe Ruth" cards I was thrilled to get signed by Art LaFleur himself.
So there you have it! I gotta think my Sandlot card collection measures up pretty well to any others out there, though I know there's still plenty of stuff I don't have. Feel free to get in touch if you've got anything available that I need.