Friday, July 18, 2014

Come n' gint it! (2014 Allen and Ginter trade bait)

I bought my first A&G recently in the form of a blaster. Yesterday I posted the few cards I'd like to hang onto. But these cards today are all on the table for trades, so just let me know if you want to work something out. As always, my general wantlist is here for your perusal.

Let's start off with some inserts.
Here are some retired guys. Mussina is an SP.

Here are some active guys.

And some horizontal ones.

Minis. The bottom 2 have the big "A&G" logo on the back, which I think is some sort of variation but I really know very little about Ginter. (Hopefully it means they're crazy rare and I can sell them and retire off the proceeds! The Abreu mini I showed yesterday is also like that. But I suppose pulling 3 in 1 blaster would indicate they're not that special.)

And finally, some terrible non-baseball cards, including a guy (gal?) making an uncomfortable face, and a different guy who is probably somebody's uncle or something. Polar Vortex is an SP.

There you have it. If anything caught your eye, check my wantlist and get in touch. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I have yet to see that Segura in what I opened. I'm hoping I get one in my Gintacuffs box (which is sealed and waiting for the rules to come out before I open it), but if I don't, could you save that Jean for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll throw it on your stack (aka the Brewers in my trade box)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to trade for the various inserts (both reg. size and mini)! Shoot me an email at fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com if you'd like to trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be interested in both the Wright and the Castellanos cards

    ReplyDelete