Monday, June 17, 2019

another card show post

I've still got some cards to show off from my haul from the show over a week ago now.


Shiny '83-style.


A trio of Donruss Preferred.


A pair of today's top catchers.


Non-standard sized badass former Padres.


A couple early George Springer cards.


Non-color parallels.


Shiny young dudes.


Ostentatious crap I love.


A couple /250 High Tek cards.


A few reprints caught my eye.


Chris Sale SP and a Josh Bell purple refractor /250. Bell has quietly been having a monster year.


A little prospectin'. The only card in this post that cost me more than a dollar is the Jeter Downs auto. I just figured it'd be cool to be able to honestly say I own an on-card, certified Jeter autograph, LOL. This Jeter is a 20 year old middle infielder drafted 32nd overall in 2017 by the Reds, later shipped to the Dodgers in the Puig trade.


Closing with a couple hit-type things. I try to consider my Josh Donaldson PC complete enough to not bother to add any more cards, but I thought that bat relic looked good. And I already own a couple Klesko autos and don't really need more, but hey, it was cheap. It's not really certified, though a sticker on the back would like you to believe otherwise...


See? "Certified Autograph".. says right there!

Thanks for swinging by.

5 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a post with a couple of Braves in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure was a good show for you! Love the Preferred and the Tek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certified or not... that Klesko is pretty cool. Gallery of Stars look really nice autographed.

    ReplyDelete