Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thanks Plugs-n-Harmony

View From The Skybox is run by a great guy. He generously hooked up a bunch of people with free cards over the holidays (PWEs to 40 lucky folks?! Impressive!). I scored a few Padres, my favorite of which being this Bip. Bip me with Bip anytime, guys.


Anyways, Chris is running a huge group break to raise money for Philippine typhoon victims. He could really use your help! Many teams left. Check it out and sign up if you wanna. You'd be doing a great thing, and getting yourself a bunch of sweet cards in the process.

 -

Judson over at My Cardboard Habit is also a cool guy who hooked me up with some free cardboard recently.


Pretty sweet Heritage Headley #'d 144/999. This marks the 2nd time in the past few months a well-timed comment on his blog has paid off well for me. Thanks again, Judson!

It's still pretty early, but he's already organizing a big group break for 2014 Gypsy Queen. Check it out and sign up if you wanna.

 -

And lastly, It's like having my own Card Shop is also run by a heck of a guy. Stick with me here, but he's running a contest trying to get 100 followers for another blog, Pack War. They've just about reached that goal, so hop over and maybe you'll be lucky #100!

Having a contest to promote somebody else's blog? That's a kind-hearted gentleman, right there! Hopefully he'll do my blog next! I, too, dream of followers cracking triple-digits. First things first, I need to hit 50. Hopefully we'll reach that milestone in the next 2 or 3 months. I need to bring my blogging A-game! I'm working on a big series of posts for February which I'm sure will put me on the blogosphere map and get me invited to all the cool-blogger parties. So stay tuned for that.

Anyways, thanks again to Chris, Judson, and Daniel for all their outstanding work in the baseball card blogging community!

No comments:

Post a Comment