Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wallet Card rules retraction

I had just posted a big "official rules and guidelines" post for Wallet Card, turning it into somewhat of a structured photography contest, but I was reminded that "The beauty of Wallet Card is it can be whatever you want it to be." And I may have been ruining something cool by trying to put rules on it.

So nevermind about the rules. Just have fun with it and do what you want!


Here's Tony at the grocery store the other day, hanging out with the cheese.


Here's a photo op with Clinton Kelly. I don't know who Clinton Kelly is, but this picture was hanging in the mens room of the restaurant I had dinner at last night, and I thought it was interesting enough to pull out the card to snap a photo. Google is telling me there's a 45-year-old TV personality named Clinton Kelly, but I think that's a different man. This Mr. Kelly is perhaps otherwise lost to time at this point. Anyways, the place is called Tabor Tavern and the mac & cheese was really good.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to share your own Wallet Card photos from time to time.

5 comments:

  1. HI...sorry to drop a non=post related comment now, but ...for some unknown reason, my blog is not updating on anybody's blogrolls, so please be sure to stop by ATBATT and check out my latest blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tillamook cheese! Think I'll go cut me a few slices right now. But I'm out of crackers. Shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the rules are there are no rules? I'm thinking of doing this, but haven't picked a card yet. I'll decided in a couple days, and post about it. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Lets see if I can manage that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I am joining this not to win but because it is awesome..what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete