Saturday, July 2, 2016

jaybarkerfan trade? Oh, it's ON!!

This package from Wes showed up the other day, and while it wasn't an epic bomb like he sometimes unleashes, it still packed a solid punch.


A couple more letters! A skeleton and a lobsterman, sounds like a comic book villain team. I believe I'm now down to only needing a B and a K to have accomplished my goal of spelling out BASEBALL CARD BREAKDOWN in cards. So if you have a B or K card and want to be a hero, send it over!


A couple Gavin Floyd cards I didn't have. Very nice. Especially love the pretty 2010 purple refractor #/599.


The gavalcade continues with a couple nice Gavin Escobar cards.

Big thanks, Wes! Always a pleasure!

To check out what I sent him a while back (featuring some of my best custom work, I think), check out his post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment