Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nickelboxers

This post is a pile of puke compared to my big vintage score yesterday, but here's a buck worth of cards from a nickel box at the recent show. Mostly PC needs from the past couple years.


Giancarlo and Alex Gordon.


Giancarlo again.. and again with a Royal, this time George Brett showing bunt.


Pretty sure I already have these, but Mike Trout cards for 5¢? That's always a wise investment! Plus, if that LL is a dupe, I'll just put it in my Miggy PC instead.


An array of Bowman Platinum.


2014 Heritage represented. That very well might be my 100th different Jake Peavy card.. I need to confirm, but I think that could've finally knocked him off the wantlist.


And a Smoltz and a Reggie Bush to round out the dollar.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I was going to send you my copy of that gold Stanton for free. Now I need to send it to somebody else :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was going make such a comment but decided to stay classy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a man crush on Stanton. If I were to ever start a non Pirate PC it would be of him. Chicks and Bob Walk the Plank dig the long ball.

    ReplyDelete